... As the favorite daughter of the king? No, not that one. I mean, as the notorious 'duck girl'.
Reading this as part of the Fall in Love VN Festival 2026, hosted by Studio Élan.
I really liked how cute this visual novel looks! The artstyle is super charming with that kind of watercolor effect and the whole thing has a really nice visual identity. The story and routes were also really fun with the cute duck noises every now and then (must protect Penelope...).
There's a glossary to check the original references for the characters which is a pretty interesting addition for those not familiar with the old myths. Also, shoutout to the OpenDyslexic-like font, I always appreciate when games put a bit of thought into accessibility.
The UI is also really nice and fits the theme really nicely instead of feeling like something slapped on top of the game. Really well put-together visual novel.
What do you mean there's no sequel...
0 comments:
Post a Comment